Should have told the directors that I didnt want to be in ensemble but whatever :/ didn’t get Rizzo, which is disappointing yet I’m still in the show
Before 1990: //
1996: //////////////////////////////////////////////// /
After 2000: /
- You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!
- Question to discuss:
- Cas.. I don't know if you can even hear me right now, but I need you to know. I love you. And I just need you to come back.
- Stranger 2: Dean?
- Stranger 1: Cas?
- Stranger 1: Cas is that you?
- Stranger 2: I'm here, Dean. I'm waiting for you...
- Stranger 1: Cas.. I need you to come back.
- Stranger 2: I don't know how, Dean. I-I don't know where I am or how to... I just need your help.
- Stranger 1: I wish you'd asked for help earlier Cas... You're too damn stubborn.
- Stranger 2: What if you hadn't understood? I couldn't bear to lose your support... I was just trying to do what was right. I'm sorry, Dean.
- Stranger 1: I know you are Cas.. But.. You really screwed up you know.. Betrayed me.. I should've done more, seen what was going on.
- Stranger 2: I gave up everything, I helped you when you were in need and I still would. Working with a demon was wrong, but need I remind you that you did the very same? We've both made mistakes and I... I suppose I deserve this, but I can't help wishing for your support. I'd give anything to go back and tell you everything before it was too late.
- Stranger 1: But Cas.. Man.. You just wouldn't listen to me. I should've tried harder..
- Stranger 1: But you don't deserve this.. You don't.
- Stranger 2: I kept your faith in me when nobody else did, you tried hard enough. I should have listened to you when you asked me what was wrong. I should have told the truth... I should have kept my faith in you as much as you did, me, Dean.
- Stranger 1: You let me down Cas.. I thought that you were the one person in my life that would never let me down.. And you did.
- Stranger 2: It was for Heaven, Dean. And I helped it, I made it better. I was just taking your advice and believing in free will. I just wish I could fix Heaven and not lose you...
- Stranger 1: You helped it? Cas.. Man you were killing Angels? How is that helping!
- Stranger 2: And I suppose when they were trying to start the apocalypse it was so much better? The wouldn't listen, Dean. They were no longer my brothers and sisters, but followers of orders from an angel pretending he'd know what God wants. You... You don't understand. I had to.
- Stranger 1: No Cas.. You're right, I don't understand.
- Stranger 2: I just... I need your support. I'd change everything if I could, I-I'm sorry, Dean.
- Stranger 1: I'm sorry too Cas.. But I can't support what you did.
- Stranger 1: But.. I need you. I do.
- Stranger 2: I was trying to follow free will, isn't that what you wanted? Free will over paradise, over a world with no evil, only peace. You chose this, Dean. And I can't change what I did for you.
- Stranger 1: I wanted you to make your own decisions.. Not just be a blind folllower. You can't force that on others though.. That's no better than them!
- Stranger 1: I wanted you to be here, with me, because you wanted to.
- Stranger 1: Not just because you were doing as you were told.
- Stranger 2: And I couldn't make my own decisions about Heaven? I still believe in you, Dean and I want to make it all better... I just don't know how. I wish I could go back and tell you the truth, but... I wouldn't change this. I wouldn't change how I lead my brothers and sisters against Raphael. I can't just sit back and ignore the state my home was in.
- Stranger 1: I just wish I could've helped you. I would've you know. You have done so much for me, and I would do anything to help you.
- Stranger 1: You didn't have to be alone Cas.
- Stranger 2: I know, Dean. You have stuck by me when nobody else could. You once told me to never change and... I let you down.
- Stranger 1: You really did man.. I don't think you understand just how much you let me down/
- Stranger 2: I-I just wish... I wish I could make it up to you.
- Stranger 1: Look.. We can't change what happened. It will always be there.
- Stranger 1: Just.. Come back to me, yeah?
- Stranger 2: I'll try Dean, I really will. I can do my best to make everything better. The... regret I feel in not trusting you. I'm sorry, Dean.
- Stranger 1: I know Cas..
- Stranger 1: Come back, and we'll work on it okay? Everything will be okay again.
- Stranger 2: I will do my best, Dean. I'll promise you that. And this time... I won't lie to you.
- Stranger 1: Don't ever lie to me again. Please. Just trust me.
- Stranger 2: You told me that humans lie when they want something, Dean. Will you do the same?
- Stranger 1: I.. I wouldn't lie to you Cas.
- Stranger 2: You said it would all be okay, Dean. But everything is a mess and I... I don't know what to do anymore.
- Stranger 1: Find us, me. We'll work it out.
- Stranger 1: Together this time.
- Stranger 2: Promise to wait for me Dean. I won't give up on you and we can... we can fix this.
- Stranger 1: Of course I will wait for you Cas.
- Stranger 1: We'll figure it out, together.
- Stranger 1: No more lone wolf business, okay?
- Stranger 2: And no more Superman gone dark-side. I trust you Dean and I apologise about all the
- pain I've caused you. And about what I did to Sam... I'm sorry.
- Stranger 1: Yeah well.. Sorry doesn't really cut it on that one. But.. he's doing okay.. We're dealing.
- Stranger 2: If I could, you know I would make it all better. But Sam... it's too late to go back. All I can do is offer my support and just try to make everything okay.
- Stranger 1: I know you would.
- Stranger 1: I don't know if everything can be okay.. It never is for us.
- Stranger 1: But we do need you.
- Stranger 2: And I should have realised earlier how much I need you Dean. I can't do this on my
- own anymore.
- Stranger 1: You don't have to do this on your own. You never did.
- Stranger 1: I don't want to do this on my own any more either.
- Stranger 2: I'll be here for you now, Dean. Don't forget it... I'm sorry that I did.
- Stranger 1: Thanks Cas.. You don't know what that means to me..
- Stranger 1: You.. You don't know what YOU mean to me.
- Stranger 2: You mean everything to me, Dean Winchester. I gave up everything for you, and would do it again in a second. I'm just glad that you have given me another chance.
- Stranger 1: I still don't understand that.. There's nothing special about me.
- Stranger 2: You have to start believing in yourself, Dean. Everything is about you is special and amazing. I know what you have done and yet your courage and loyalty continues to surprise me. You have worked harder than any of my brothers and sisters and yet your life falls to pieces around you each day. And still you hold on, not giving up on your family no matter what the world throws at you. You are an astonishing man, Dean Winchester.
- Stranger 1: Cas.. I still don't..
- Stranger 1: You think too highly of me.
- Stranger 2: I think of you as you deserve, Dean. You think too little of yourself.
- Stranger 1: You're wrong Cas. I'm just a man, doing what I need to.
- Stranger 2: You're more than that. You're a person who has done too much to deserve all this
- pain. You save the world everyday and think of it as your job. None of this responsibility was
- yours, Dean. And the mistakes around you are not your fault.
- Stranger 1: If I don't take this responsibility, no one will. And what then?
- Stranger 1: And I should've done more.. If I had, these mistakes would not happen.
- Stranger 2: You've done what you could, Dean. And you have done so much more than that. This
- burden of saving people should not have fallen on your shoulders, all you have ever done was put others first. You deserve to have a normal life, free from all of this.
- Stranger 1: I don't think that's possible.. Really, no matter where I go, what I do, there will always be things to hunt, there will always be something after us.
- Stranger 2: Just remember that I shall be looking out for you. I won't abandon you any more. And I shall do my best to assure that you are not alone. You deserve a little more happiness in your life.
- Stranger 1: Then I need you Cas.
- Stranger 1: I do. I need you.
- Stranger 2: And I, you Dean. Keep holding on for me.
- Stranger 1: Always.
- Stranger 1: I have to go Cas.. They found us, I don't know how but they did.
- Stranger 1: Please, just find me soon, I don't want to do this without you.
- Stranger 1: I need to tell you something I've only realised since I thought I lost you.
- Stranger 2: What is it Dean?
- Stranger 1: You're one of the most important people in my life.
- Stranger 1: And well.. You know.. I.. I love you Cas.
- Stranger 1: I truly do.
- Stranger 2: There is no one I value as much as you, Dean. I will be here for you always. You too,
- Dean. I... I love you.
- Stranger 1: I'll find you, I promise.
- Stranger 1: Bye Cas..
- Stranger 1 has disconnected